Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family on Ranch...

Originally, we had set out to have our session at a park, but when the weather gave us a scare, we came up with plan B and I'm sooooooo glad we did. This home was just spectacular inside and out. I even got to play with my new birthday gift (a 135L lens, woohoo!) Well, you've seen most of these gorgeous guys and gals from previous sessions and here they are with the whole family! I really loved all the group shots, but that one of Timmy in the hat with his bright blue eyes, my fave from the session!!!








and some taken indoors...



1 comment:

Suzi Klaszky said...

Monica, you outdid yourself! I mean, really... hot weather and all those kids in sweaters traipsing about and the result... masterpieces! My mother is going to absolutely LOVE her Christmas present... absolutely.
Love,
Suzi Klaszky