Sunday, February 14, 2010

To you and yours... Happy Valentine's Day!

This morning I woke up to cards, flowers, chocolate, and balloons, the traditional Valentine's Day sentiment. Yet this wasn't my favorite part. As we all lay in our King-size bed on a cozy Sunday morning as we do each and every weekend when the hustle and bustle of the week is at bay, I counted each and every single one of my blessings. I have a husband who not only works hard to make this home a haven, but who still crushes on me and never forgets to tell me (and always makes me feel) how beautiful I am. I have three beautiful healthy girls who remind me how meaningful my life is. I have a family who dotes on me, keeps me young at heart and gives me that soft place to fall. And... I have my camera and I'm able to use it everyday to help remind others how special their life is. How awesome is that? So I wish you all a glorious Valentine's Day with those who give you that soft place to fall.



No comments: