Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Communions continue...this one with gorgeous family!

One of the many advantages of photographing the daughter of another photographer: she's so loves the camera! I had to give her very little direction both in studio and out. I told Mom that I would have a hard time narrowing down my choices for this blog post and I was right. I just LOVED this session! I'm also excited that I was able to capture some sweet moments with Dad in front of the camera as opposed to behind it. ;)












3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! These just take my breath away... Thank you soooo much for including some of all of us, especially with Dad.I particularly love the one where she's leaning against the tree and the first one in the studio and my list goes on and on.

Emily said...

Hi Gisela,

I'm so happy to see your pictures, they are beautiful, you all look great!

Isa looks like an angel, your girls are so adorable!

The picture with Danny is ...what can I say? breathtaking.

And Monica you're the best! You are a true artist...

Love you all!

Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey guys you took pics with the best photographer ever!!!! Ofcourse Danny's pictures are great too but Monicas are fantabulous. As usual you all look great and the pics ofcourse are wonderful. lots of love to all
alexa ♥