Thursday, March 18, 2010

Growing Together...

I was recently reading the blog of a photographer who often inspires me, Sarah Ulrich, and she wrote about her desire to capture more families. I think her post just says it perfectly so I won't try to recreate. I'll just share it with you:

http://www.uniquelyyouphoto.com/blog/2010/03/15/perfectly-imperfect/

I, too, vow to capture the love in your family, to showcase your home so that others may catch a glimpse of who you really are, and help you create a lasting memory time will never erase. With that, I leave you with images of two recent beautiful families and with a quote that means more to me today than it ever has...

"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.”

and I'll add that you can never recreate the present so stop wasting time and take every measure to preserve it!!!















1 comment:

Claudia said...

So cute. Reminds me of my kiddos.