Saturday, April 10, 2010

Finally...a little GIRL!!!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was the day I found out my friend Cristy was having a girl. It was my Mom's birthday, I was sitting in a restaurant and I started screaming and jumping up and down like a lunatic! To understand my very strange reaction, you'd have to go way back. You see, Cristy and I shared the same affliction of same sex children, LOL! I had the girls and she had the boys (the very VERY adorable boys). She only has nephews and I... well, you know about my girl fest (3 daughters and 4 nieces, NO NEPHEWS!!!) So, even today, we still think the day will come when she will go into labor and surprise, surprise, it'll be a boy. I'm not sure the repeated ultrasounds will do anything to convince her. :) So here is her "last" maternity session and we decided to go all out and make it a very GIRLY one. Yes everyone, make-up and all! ;) I'm thrilled to be a part of this and am so glad that Maylin introduced us 5 years ago my friend! You've turned out to be quite the keeper. Muah!!!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, a little girl for the family! Beautiful pictures Monica :)
Love ya,
Maylin