Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Best Friend

I have only a few, but the ones I do have mean the world to me. Melanie is one. We met in the 9th grade and instantly became the closest of friends. Somehow we knew that connection we shared would never be lost; not to boyfriends, not to graduations, not to weddings and children, not to time, and not to distance. Somehow, we've withstood all of it and I'm so proud to call her my friend. I'm in awe of her strength and I always know that when I need some grounding, she's the one to call. I was able to capture the essence of who she is when she last visited and I share a little bit of her with you. Here she is...my best friend with those she loves.








3 comments:

AmandaDufau said...

These are awesome chica. And knowing Melanie myself, you truly captured her wonderful, cheerful spirit.

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

Awwww, this is so sweet. Melanie looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

LOVE them!