Friday, May 28, 2010

You and Me Together

I knew exactly what I was doing when I decided to marry my husband! There was no question, no doubt. It was a decision that made every part of me feel wonderful, the really good kind of decision! We're pretty perfect for one another and together, we've made a pretty perfect family. There are lots of things that I'm unsure of in this life, but when it comes to him...100% CERTAINTY and together, I know, we can pretty much get through anything this life throws our way.
You can't imagine how thrilled I was when Gabi graciously said that she would take our family portraits! She absolutely captured who we are as a family and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Check out her work at www.photographybygabriela.com .
Looking at these makes me fall in love with my family all over again!!!









4 comments:

Claudia said...

I love the picture with all your hands stacked up. What great shots! Ya'll are so cute.

AmandaDufau said...

All of them are wonderful!

p.s. I'm thinking about family portraits in the Fall/eary Winter. Would love for you to do them. Can we start brainstorming?

Ivy said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! You're friend did an amazing job, love all the angles (especially with the girls on the track and you and Gio blurred in the background).

P.S. Love the girls' flowers! ;o)

Nostalgia Portraits said...

The flowers were a hit! I can't wait to get your website rolling. Your boutique items are beautiful, Ivy!!!