Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Against the elements

Location sessions have been a nightmare to arrange this week. We've officially entered the summer afternoon rainstorm season. After a couple of rain dances, we managed to keep the rain away, but not the ominous clouds, or the humidity, or the strong will of a 2-year old. LOL! I left feeling a little defeated not thinking we had anything special, but I always surprise myself. I absolutely LOVE these! We finally found a way to keep Miss Abby put: SAND!!! She stayed in the same place for about 15 minutes, no joke. Although the smiles were hard to come by, the expressions were priceless.



Here running wild with her beloved "Ducky"...




4 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow! These came out better than I thought :) I love the one that she is on her belly & the sand ones too!

Gina said...

Her on her belly is my absolute favorite! Love it! Adorable all around.

Sophia L said...

super cute my favorite is the one on her stomach!

Mia (the crazed cuz) said...

Adorable Pics! Can I eat her? The pics with the sand came out beautiful! LOVE IT!!!!!!