Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Itty Bitty Belly...

When this beautiful mommy contacted me for maternity pics at 34 weeks, I envisioned myself at 34 weeks. Ha, ha, not so pretty. I had 3 huge bellies, so much so that my maternity pics were done at about 28-29 weeks. After that time, I'd get the wide-eyed look from people asking me, "Any day now, huh?". Well, in comes Jennifer with her tiny little belly. She looks fantastic (even though like every pregnant woman she thinks she's huge)! I also loved that she brought things to make this session personal, like her flag football league shirt. Together with my fab Marshall's finds (scarves), we came up with some pretty great shots!!! Can't wait to meet her little man!








5 comments:

Amy Siniscalchi-Plano Pregnancy Photographer said...

Yeah...these are pretty perfect. She's gorgeous. I love the 6th one and the last one. Really beautiful work.

Nostalgia Portraits said...

Thanks Amy!!! I always enjoy your comments! :)

Jennifer Alonso said...

Thanks. I love the photos. I am very happy with them. You are a great photographer! :)

Omar and Yvette Falcon said...

Monica, the pictures are gorgeous as always. I think I may have looked that tiny at 4 months- I know how you feel. :0)

Ivy said...

OMG I am scrolling down and my heart jumped whe I saw that familiar beautiful face...JENNY!!! You look beautiful my friend, congratulations on your baby and the best of wishes!

xoxox, Ivy :o)