Sunday, August 15, 2010

Learning from Beth Jansen!

I've been so busy lately that I was craving some "Me" time. When I got wind that Beth Jansen was going to be in town, I jumped all over it and I'm sooooooo happy I did. She is so easy to work with and an open book about her workflow, how she styles her shoots, how to look for the best light, and her post-processing work. I was a sponge! You can see her creativity and fantastic use of color on her blog: http://www.bethjansenphotography.com/blog/

Our small group had the opportunity to shoot in all kinds of situations: urban, beach, window light. Of course, my favorite was the newborn session. We were fortunate that Baby Ben was an absolute dream to work with! Here are a few images (including some of Beth working her magic) from our sessions. I used some of her processing on my images as well and I love how they all POP!!!! Thank you, Beth! It was an amazing experience to work with you!
















1 comment:

Stephanie Anders said...

It was great getting to know you Monica. Your photos came out great from the workshop. Hope to stay in touch and get our redheads together :)