Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Old Lady in 8-year Old Body

This beautiful girl is such an old soul! When you speak with her, it's as if you're speaking to a 50-year old, LOL! She was so into our session as well, coming up with poses herself. Just when she was getting warmed up, it all ended. :( I promised her that at the next session, we'd glam her up and she LOVED that idea! Her communion dress was stunning and more importantly had sentimental value: it was the very dress her Mommy wore at her First Holy Communion! Hearing these stories make me wish I had done a better job preserving my wedding dress. It's still sitting in the garment bag hanging in my closet. Maybe there's still hope and I could use part of it to make my girls' Communion dress (cause you know they'll all be wearing the same one just like their baptismal gown). I digress...Here is the regal Miss Sophia!!!



Love this next series with the hands by the face...










No comments: