Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pretty in Pink (and yellow)

This little bundle of deliciousness came into my studio this Saturday! Her skin is a perfect milky white and the rolls on her thighs make you want to bite her! I absolutely loved her baptismal gown. The slip was made from Mommy's wedding gown and the entire dress was made by her great-grandmother! Pretty spectacular, huh? Part of what makes me love my job so much is getting to know all these wonderful people with fantastic stories to tell. Never a dull day!








2 comments:

Annie Baixauli said...

We are so happy with the pictures!!! We can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for being so patient and making sure we had a great experience.
The Baixauli's: Carlos, Annie, and Ana-Gabi

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family and great photographer!!!Love the one with the "surprised" face. The resemblance between baby and Dad is amazing...even Isa mentioned it as she looked on while I scrolled through.